Monday 22 June 2009

Lexies 70th Birthday

Had an amazing day last Thursday and went to Royal Ascot, with my Mum-in-law Lexie, her sister Anna and my Sister-in-Law Helen. It was such a good day and an rare occasion to get dresses up with hat to boot. We met at Waterloo station and there were loads of people with amazing hats and outfits, it was such a good for people watching. We drank Pimms, whilst we picked our Horses. I of course went on the outfits to choose my winners and there were some great colour combinations to choose from. I won 2 races too! Who'd have thought.....
The Queen arrived and gave us a wave and we drank champagne on the lawn in the afternoon. We left with some great memories and rather weary feet. As you can see from the photos below there were some Gemma Lister Jewellery specials on show. I of course was wearing my Gold Horse Pendant, Helen was wearing her Black Agate Bracelet, which was a Christmas present, and Lexie was wearing her Birthday present, which was a Green Swarovksi Heart Pendant.




No comments:

Post a Comment