Friday 12 June 2009

My Sugarland

My O My this shop is lovely! It's a really big space and you walk in and you don't know which way to go or what to look at first. It's full of a mixture of amazing vintage finds, cool designers, such as PPQ and Mini Market and Armand Basi and new less established deisgners and graduates.

Shoes, hats, scarves, bags, clothes, sunglasses, hair rollers, tights, cards you name it, it really is packed full of goodies.

Check it out below.......





A lot of the stuff I fell in love with was from this Swedish label called Mini Market, which I actually hadn't heard of before. They do really fun, humurous clothes, which is right up my street. Bold colours too. My fave was the Lady Bug jumper. I'll have to save up for that I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment