Friday 19 June 2009

Minna Parikka Shoes

Hi There,

I just thought I would let you on a secret! You may or may not have heard of Minna Parikka shoes, so if not let me enlighten you. I met Minna a long long time ago in a Night Club actually in London. Minna looked all lovely in her vinate get up and we made friends. She was studying shoe design at the time and we kept in touch vaguely through email.

Anyhow, our paths have crossed many time in the last few years at various events and exhibitions. She set up her own shoe label soon after graduating and now has a beautiful shop in Helskini, where she lives.

Her shoes are cute and sexy at the same time and my first pair were this amazing pair of black crinkle patent shoe boots, way before they became popular. They have little mini hearts on the ends of the laces and the back has a scalloped edge along the seam. They are amazing and although I have worn them to death they are still doing well and still the perfect shoe boot.

I am waiting for my next pair to arrive and I am very excited indeed. I have gone for something a bit more elegant this time for a change, I'll post a pic when they arrive.

Below are some pics of my all time favorites. I hope you enjoy them too and they bring a smile to your face.

Have a nice weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment